4. Send Documents: For Vital and Notarized documents you will need to send us the original document for processing. These documents cannot be a photocopy. We can apostille scans of educational documents, passports, drivers license etc.
Apostille Please, LLC
1070 Middle Country Road, Suite 7-192
Selden, New York 11784
5. Rush Services: Expedited services are available for many states. If you are looking to rush your order we may have a different address. Rush services are generally 24-48 hours and include overnight return shipping.
6. Email Us: Let us know your documents are on the way. If available, supply your tracking number. Emailing us is important in case we have to look at the history of our discussions. This would also be a good time to provide your return address.
7. Select Payment Method: We accept nearly every form of payment. Cash, Check, Money Order, Credit Card, PayPal, Western Union, MoneyGram and Bank Transfer.
Ready? Let's Go!
Apostille Please, LLC
We Know Documents
1. Gather documents: What kind of documents do you have? Vital (birth, death, marriage, divorce), Notarized, Corporate, Educational etc. Vital documents should be recently issued. Each state has their own rules on document age. (Click here for a list of State requirements.) Need to order new documents? We recommend trying www.vitalchek.com. NOTE: If your documents are notarized, State law requires that your notary use the full notary acknowledgment or your document will likely be rejected. Sign, date and stamp is not acceptable. If your document is rejected due to a notary error you will be charged a resubmit fee. Contact us if you need help with this. email@example.com (Vital documents do not get notarized.)
2. State & Country: These are two of the most important questions we will have. Which state are the documents from? Which Country will they be used in? (Refrain from, “I have U.S. Documents” or “I have to use my documents overseas”. We know. Please tell us State & Country.)
3. Verification: We recommend that you first scan and email us the documents for verification at firstname.lastname@example.org or use our Upload feature below. Once you upload your documents, follow up with an email to email@example.com to proceed. We will notify you immediately if your documents are eligible for the desired Apostille or Legalization. If not we will provide guidance.
Once you upload your document(s) follow up with an email to firstname.lastname@example.org and let us know what your goals are.
7 days a week
Por Favor, utilice el correo electrónico para el español