4. Send Documents:For Vital and Notarized documents you will need to send us the original document for processing. These documents cannot be a photocopy. We can Apostille scans of educational documents, passports, drivers license etc. NOTE: When mailing in diplomas. Do not send diplomas with frames or leather cases. Diploma only. Your frame or case will not be returned.
Apostille Please, LLC
1070 Middle Country Road, Suite 7-192
Selden, New York 11784
5. Rush Services:Expedited services are available for many states. If you are looking to rush your order we may have a different address. Rush services are generally 24-48 hours and include overnight return shipping.
6. Email Us:Let us know your documents are on the way. If available, supply your tracking number. Emailing us is important in case we have to look at the history of our discussions. This would also be a good time to provide your return address.
7. Select Payment Method:We accept nearly every form of payment: Zelle®, Chase QuickPay®, Venmo, Money Order, Check, Western Union, Money Gram, credit/debit, Payoneer, and Bank Wire. (U.S. funds only)
8. Status updates are provided via EMAIL ONLY, after more than the estimated process time has passed. Respond to the same email thread so we can properly research your progress before responding to your request.
Ready? Let's Go!
WE ARE OPEN FOR BUSINESS!
Once you upload your document(s) follow up with an email to email@example.com and let us know what your goals are.
Por Favor, utilice el correo electrónico para el español
Apostille Please, LLC
We Know Documents
1. State & Country: These are two of the most important questions we will have. Which state are the documents from or notarized in? Which Country will they be used in? (“I have U.S. Documents” or “I have to use my documents overseas” make it hard to help you. Please tell us State & Country.)
2. Gather documents: What kind of documents do you have? Vital (birth, death, marriage, divorce) Vital documents should be recently issued, Notarized, Corporate, Educational etc. Each state has their own rules on document age. (Click here for a list of State requirements.) Need to order new documents? We recommend trying www.vitalchek.com. NOTARIZED DOCUMENTS: If your documents are notarized, State law requires that your notary use the full notary acknowledgment or your document will likely be rejected. Sign, date and stamp is not acceptable and illegal. If your document is rejected due to a notary error you may be charged a resubmit fee.Contact us if you need help with this. firstname.lastname@example.org (Vital documents do not get notarized.)
3. Verification: We recommend that you first scan and email us the document(s) for verification at email@example.com or use our Upload feature below. We want to confirm that your document(s) are notarized lawfully or to confirm the document is eligible for Apostille.